Just an ordinary day in my little world..
Breakfast: life cereal with some skim milk (4)
Snack: Banana (2)
Lunch: Turkey Chili (again.. I know..) (5)
No afternoon snack, which lead to an evening of SIN in the world of weight watchers...
By the time I had gotten back to my Mom's house (an hour or so in traffic), I was famished, so I ate 3 pigs-in-blankets (I figured 3 points, but thats being liberal), then dinner was rolled out... and 'bayou chicken pasta' was on the menu .. basically this is chicken in a fettucini alfredo. AMAZING. (it's an Emeril recipe if anyone would like it) I had 1 massive serving and I have NO clue how many points that could possibly be, but at the time, I didn't care... it was that good.
Oh, and I topped the evening off with 3 glasses (!!!) of wine (6)
Overall, it was a VERY BAD night for eating.
Considering last night's debacle, I am pleased to report that today I am back on track.
I even plan on getting some activity points today by hitting up the gym! woohoooooo!
Laters gators.
Friday Faves
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment