Since I'm back on this thing, I spent last night laying out my meals/snacks for today. This was a super idea because I made healthy choices and didn't grab random things and run out the door.
Today turned out to be fairly ordinary.. work.. gym.. home. boring.
Anyways, the eats for today:
Breakfast: Oats with a serving of pure pumpkin (my first time trying them... kinda bland.. I need some suggestions on how to make them tastier): 2 points
that held me over until lunch.. YAY!
Lunch: turkey chili with some shredded cheddar: 7
Pre-gym snack: apple: 1
Dinner: Taco Salad (lettuce, tomatoes, 1 serving of black beans, a dollop of sour cream, and a teeny tiny spoonful of 93/7 chopped meat): 8
Total Points Used: 18/21 (allowed)
At the gym I did 30 mins on the elliptical and some abs. According to my heart rate monitor, I burned 287 calories! wohoooooo!
Thank all of you for your supportive comments from yesterday!
Friday Faves
5 years ago
Glad your joining us on the challenge!!!
ReplyDeleteGood Luck with the challange... I am so excited to be doing this with you all... Lisa
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the challenge!
ReplyDeleteHi, Laura! I'm excited about the challenge, too and you are so right, planning helps a LOT when it comes to eating healthy. Good luck to you on the challenge and let's all get sizzlin'! :-D
ReplyDeleteHi hon! I am doing the challenge with you and I wanted say that I'm rooting for you!!! <3 Keep in touch and I wish you nothing but success!
ReplyDeleteHola! So glad you had a good first day. I do WW also and so its good to have another points counter in the challenge. :)
ReplyDeleteHey I am a challenge late comer and wanted to stop in and say good luck!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you had a great first day!
ReplyDeleteStopping by to wish you a wonderful week! As you prepare your body this week, don't forget to prepare your heart too ~ to embrace Easter this year in a way you have never been able to before!