Tuesday, May 05, 2009

..I'm a little late..

But WTH, I am going to post my May goals:

Mind you, I will be vacationing for a week at the end of the month, so between now and May 20th, I plan on sticking to my goals :-)

  • Track every single morsel of food (I started this today and it was an eye opener b/c I eat way too much!)
  • Aim to burn at least 1600 calories between now and the 20th
  • Try 3 new recipes
  • Plan meals
So basically, I am still going to continue being low carb.. but I really need to watch the calories too. Today I ate almost 2000 calories! That's just insane! If I can figure out how to link my food from Sparkpeople.com onto this thing, I will. (someone please help me figure that out! haha)

Back to Biggest Loser! Let's go Mike! (he's such a cutie! hehe)

2 comments:

  1. Tracking food can be so much help! Sounds like you have some great goals for May. Keep making healthy choices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great goals for May!

    I may need to start scheduling all my time ie: specific time for workouts vs blog reading etc. I have let both slack of late. :/

    ReplyDelete