Is anyone else on there? If so, lets be friends! (Let me know so we can friend each other!)
The website is super easy, full of information and FREE! yay! I'm still learning some things on there, but I have mastered how to track my daily eats.. and found out that today I could have eaten a little more than I did (I may go have an apple.. or a popsicle). Over the years I had gotten so used to counting points or carbs that I have no clue how many calories things are. Total eye-opener.
Anyways, today I had 1180 calories, 144 carbs, 30 fat and 82 protein. I know.. I'm very low on calories, and I am even on the low end of the carbs and fat, so tomorrow I'm going to try to work on that. Then again, on Tuesday I ate over 2000 calories and over 100 grams of fat (!!!!!!!).
woohoooo
Friday Faves
5 years ago
I absolutely love love love Sparkpeople. It was through the site that I was able to figure out what foods I needed to eat, in what combination, to reach my goals. It really IS an eyeopener as to where our balance is thrown off...for me, it was carbs and sugar...
ReplyDeleteYou can find me under LADYBU6205_1969
Lisa
I've been getting their daily newsletters, but I don't use the site very much. I'll have to check it out more!
ReplyDeleteI am a member and actually just logged in before I read this blog entry :) you can find me at time2blossom!
ReplyDelete