Yes! It's finally Friday! Can I hear a "woohoooooooooooooooooooooooo!"
The rest of the week was long and boring. I've been a little pathetic and haven't worked out at all, but that is all changing as of tomorrow! Hubs was off the last few days.. and I dunno.. when he is off, I just can't drag myself to the gym and miss out on time with him. (that's bad, isn't it?) It's just.. we have such conflicting schedules and when either of us has some off time, we like to be together. Oh well, I guess it all works out.
We did have a very productive night yesterday!! I finaaaaaaaally got him to sit down and sort through the 1000+ wedding proofs! After 3 long hours of staring at ourselves, we narrowed them down to 75! YES! They are off to the photographer and we'll have our album in 6 months. WOHOOO!
As for the food.. I've been doing AMAZING. Today was the first day (since using Sparkpeople and tracking the food) that I've gone over my alotted calories. Of course I still can't figure out how to link it back here, but I was about 59 calories over today. The rest of the week I was in the right range.. so I guess I'm doing OK!
Friday Faves
5 years ago
I just went searching SP and I am not finding a way to link the food tracker to our blogs here either... maybe it's something we should suggest to SP...
ReplyDeleteGreat job!
ReplyDeleteSo, I saw your posting about Spark People and decided to go on and see what it was like for myself. Normally I'm a WW girl, so I was interested in how they compare. On SP I can eat quite a bit more to reach the bottom of the calorie range. Does SP take into account that you are trying to lose weight? I really like it so far, but it's a bit of a learning process.
ReplyDelete