Hello Friends!
Yesterday was a CRAZY day but I did farely well with sticking to my points.. until dessert.
The day started off with me waking up to a beautiful winter wonderland outside of my window. As pretty as the snow is, I hate it (unless I'm sitting on my couch sipping hot chocolate). I had LOTS to do in the morning.. shower.. repaint our bath tub (we are listing our apartment on Saturday and we had to fix some spots) .. and pack clothes for the next few days so we can sleep at my Mom's house. *eyeroll*
As much as I love my mom.. it's my sister that I can't stand. Isn't that horrible? She is just such a mean person and I try not to be around her for too long because she makes me half crazy. haha.
Anyways, I got to work about 15 minutes late.. not bad considering the road situation.
I had a YUMMY egg white omelette with feta, tomatoes and spinach: 3 points of heaven!
For a snack, a banana: 2
Lunch was boring. Turkey chili leftovers: 5
I decided to have 2 snacks in the afternoon because the commute from work to my mom's house is at least an hour, then I had to wait for hubby to get there, so dinner was going to be late.. sooooooo, I had some carrots (0) and a yogurt with cereal (2)
Dinner was 'fake fajitas'.. the hubby hates when I call them that but in all seriousness, thats what they were. Everything for a fajita, but the wrap. hahaha. (chicken, peppers, some cheese and a dollop of sour cream): 2
THEN IT WAS DOWNHILL.
Hubby grabbed a bag of tostitos and some 'salsa con queso'. damn. my weakness. 6 points of cheesy goodness.
and since Hubby wasn't quite full after that.. we split an apple crisp (3) and I had a teeny tiny bit of ice cream (1)
Considering my indulgence in the evening, I only went 3 points over!
NOT BAD!
Hope everyone had a fabulous day! And for those of us who got hit with the winter storm.. hope you are all staying warm!
Friday Faves
5 years ago
That's not bad at all!! You need to let yourself indulge every once in a while! I like the fake fajita idea, I LOOOVEEE fajita's but often go overboard in calories all because of the tortillas! Maybe from now on I'll have one "real" fajita and two fake ones or something :-)
ReplyDeleteThat's not bad at all!
ReplyDeleteHonestly, I wish I had your control.. I would've had a LOT of ice cream.
and a LOT of chips with salsa con queso.
mmmm