Monday, April 20, 2009

Argh!

Hellooooooo bloggies! Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!

Our weekend getaway was a blast! We consumed way too many calories and a few too many rum and diet cokes, but it was totally worth it!

Anyways.. since I am still 'recovering' from Saturday night, I did really well today on my eating plan. I've decided to go 'south beach' style yet again. It just works for me and since I am a carb-whore, I need the structure of SB.

Today's eats were:
Breakfast: scrambled eggies with cheese
Lunch: Turkey Chili
Snack: apple
Dinner: burger (made with 93/7 chop meat) and a huuuuge salad full of veggies

I'm a little hungry now, but since I already brushed my teeth I will probably stay out of the kitchen. (Not to mention I 'shut the kitchen down'.. this is my little trick that I do when I need to stay out.. I clean the counters, etc. so I won't want to go in there and dirty it up.. it works for me!)

No cardio today.. it's raining like crazy and since I was away all weekend I didn't see the hubs, so we are spending some much needed time together.

Til tomorrow bloggies!

6 comments:

  1. glad that you enjoyed your weekend and were able to get right back on track today... Good Luck with the Low Carb diet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a great weekend. Awesome you are back on track already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you enjoyed your time away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job getting back on track with the eating and spending time with hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HIHI thanks for stopping in. I'm looking forward to reading more of your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep, I had a calorie-filled weekend too. Hope you get back on track too, good luck toots!! P.S. Your layout is adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete