Thursday, April 23, 2009

Zumbaaa!


LOVE IT! I tried this a few weeks ago, and even though I had a blast then, tonight I truly had an amazing time, and an awesome workout (442 calories for 53 minutes, to be exact!) Maybe I liked it more tonight because I had seen some of the steps before, but whatever it was, I am in loooooove with this class! I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and I have to say.. my hips have not rocked like that since I was dancing in competitions back in my high school days. whew.

Anyways, today was an ordinary Thursday.. boring and lame.. onto the eats:

Breakfast: scrambled eggies with salsa and black beans (yes, I know, I am addicted to black beans)
Snack: sugar free, fat free chocolate pudding
Lunch: turkey chili
Snack: peanuts
Dinner: homemade chicken souvlaki, hunky greek salad and 1/2 whole wheat pita (I just had to do it.. it looked way too yummy)

Happy Almost Friday!

4 comments:

  1. Where do you find your sugar free/ fat free puddings???? I can only find one or the other, but not both. Or do you make it from a sugar free pudding mix and use skim milk?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I would LOVE to do a Zumbaa class. I am going to enjoy the Hip Hop party DVDs I bought earlier this year in the upcoming weeks but live class would be awesome.

    Congrats on finding your way back. Hope you're feeling better too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helloooo ladies!

    Lisa, Yes, guilty as charged, I use the mix with some skim milk. Back in the days when I wasn't trying to be a good little dieter, I would make it in a graham cracker crust, but this week I measured it out into portion sizes and the hubs and I each had a nice little slice of chocolate heaven. ;-)

    Melisa- you definately have to try to find yourself a class! you will be hooked! (if you go to zumba.com you can search your area for a live class)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh, ok. I was wondering. I love to have th jello pudding around when I feel a craving for my chocolate or tapiocca pudding. But never find it with both fat free and sugar free. I'm afraid I might over indulge though if I mix up a batch of it...lol

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete