I want to start planning my cardio for the week and maybe that will help me stick to it and get myself there. So I'm thinking:
Monday: 30 mins elliptical, 15 min walk/jog on treadmill, abs and arms
Tuesday: 45 mins walk/jog on treadmill
Wednesday: Off. Spending time with the Hubs.
Thursday: Yoga (my first time!)
Friday: 30 mins elliptical, 15 min walk/jog on treadmill, legs
Saturday: Off. I have 2 communion parties and 1 engagement party to go to! (ahhhh!)
Sunday: Zumba!
Since I'm kinda new to this, and really new to strength training, I need to find some exercises to do for the various body parts. Arms and legs I know, but back, shoulders, chest and tush have me in the dark. Any websites out there that would help me?
Friday Faves
5 years ago
I have not personally tried, or even visited, this website but have read about it on several blogs: www.sparkpeople.com seems they allow you to use info on the website to workout at home. It may be helpful.
ReplyDeleteGreat job planning the workouts!
Awesome workout schedule!
ReplyDeleteGreat plan! I sent Sassle to Prevention.com for strength training and she found a bunch of great stuff. :-)
ReplyDelete