yes, it's true. work was stressful today and a co-worker asked if I wanted Taco Bell.
....
I said YES!
grrr
Luckily, this co-worker always seems to F up my orders, so I wound up with 2 tacos that I don't particularily like. (I know it's shocking that I actually don't like this type of taco, but it's true). Anyways, I ate one and threw the 2nd out. Does that count as a small victory??
Besides the minor lunch pitfall, I stuck to my plan the remainder of the day. BIG VICTORY!
Breakfast: Scrambled eggs with salsa and black beans. (I need new breakfast ideas.. help!)
Snack: almonds
Lunch: Read above :-P
Snack: Apple
Dinner: I believe the Hubs and I are going to get some Chinese, so I plan on having chicken with string beans.. hold the rice.
No work out today b/c I sat in over an hour worth of traffic to get home. God I love NYC. haha.
Friday Faves
5 years ago
I would definately say that is a victory...WAY better than eating both tacos that you don't like and regretting it later!
ReplyDeleteAnd my pancakes were made from the Krustaez pancake mix and then I just put the banana slices on them before I flipped them. Hope this helps! :)
Yes, that definitely counts as a victory in my book! :0)
ReplyDeleteGreat victory! Actually, a couple of things on the fresco menu at Taco Bell are allowed on the Flat Belly Diet. Chicken stuff. But if your co-worker messes up your order, that might not do you any good anyway. ;-)
ReplyDelete