Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I'm finally back in this thing!

and DAMN, does it feel good!

I have not eaten a 'bad' carb since Sunday. WOHOOOOOO!

*does happy dance*

On Tuesday I started the day off with some scrambled eggs with salsa, lunch was a leftover burger and some green beans, snack was a sliver of cheddar cheese and dinner was baked chicken with brussel sprouts.

yum-0!

As for today I had my usual 2 scrambled eggs (this time with salsa and some black beans) DOUBLE YUM! Lunch was chicken souvlaki and a greek salad, Snackie was an apple with some PB and dinner was a massive taco salad with black beans.

I think I have a black bean addiction. haha.

Tomorrow I am back at the gym! WOOHOOO! Zumbaaaaaaaaaaaa class at 5:30! can't wait!

Hope everyone is having a fabulous hump day!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats and welcome back! lol

    I haven't had black beans in awhile but loved the black and whites (black bean w/ white cheese) tacos and some local restaurants have the best black beans. mmm you have me craving them! :)

    Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore black beans!! The first few days are always the hardest, breaking that bad carb cycle. UGH! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete