Happy Hump Day!
Today was an ordinary day for me.
Got up, played paralegal for 8 hours, then worked out.
3 days in a row! woohoo! I'm up to 90/300 minutes for February! Not bad for only 3 days!
Breakfast: dannon light 'n fit yogurt with granola
Lunch: Salad with gyro meat and a pita
Snack: some strawberries and blueberries
Dinner: taco salad (can you tell Hubby and myself love mexican food? hahaha)
Tonight is going to be an early night as my body is killing me from the gym, plus I kind of want to get up early and head to the gym before work. Tomorrow night I'll meet Hubby at my Mom's house so we can spend some time with my crazy family. hehe.
Night bloggies!
Friday Faves
5 years ago
LOVE taco salad. So good!
ReplyDeleteGreat job on the workouts!!
Great job on getting all those minutes in at the gym!! AWESOME!!
ReplyDeleteI love Mexican too...we had tacos & margaritas last night!!