Monday, February 09, 2009

Gooooooooals for February!

I know I'm a little late as it is almost February 10th and the month is 1/3 over, but here goes my goals for February:

*aim for 300 minutes of cardio (so far 30/300 completed!)
*shoot for at least 7 1/2 hours of sleep a night
*try 2 new recipes by the end of the month
*journal everything (debating on where to do this.. fitday.com or sparkpeople.com)

That's it for this month. I have to start off small otherwise I'll feel overwhelmed and bomb out. These goals are definately attainable, just need to remain in focus!

woohooooo!

4 comments:

  1. Good Luck. They sound like wonderful goals. You'll have to share your recipes with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep track of my meals and my workouts using the Body by Glamour program on glamour.com.

    Those are good goals for February, I find it helps me stay on triack if I reassess my goals every month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never too late...I haven't done mine yet for the month either!! (thanks for the reminder...need to get on that!)

    Those are great goals...you can do it girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't hang your head in shame for eating your flex.
    (going back to the other thread)
    It's what they are there for.

    Especially when your points get lower, it's what you NEED to do.
    :)

    ReplyDelete