So Day #6 turned out exactly as I had planned. Hubby got off of work (yes!) and we headed to my Mom's for some super bowl fun! Besides writing out our wedding thank you's, we ate, and drank a lot.
Breakfast: bagel w/ turkey and swiss
Lunch: a rainbow cookie (healthy, right?)
Dinner: Chili
Super Bowl Snacks: Hubby's spinach dip and some cookies
I didn't make wise food choices, but I promised myself that I wouldn't overindulge, and I didn't. yay.
Day #7 (today)
TOM is here. Considering that I am pleased with how my eating went today.
Breakfast: cereal w/ skim milk
Lunch: I had gotten steamed chicken and veggies from the chinese restaurant, but it was gross, so I went to Cosi and got a Cosi Cobb "light" of course! (no bread)
Snack: yogurt
Dinner: stir-fry. mmm.
Overall I think I did pretty well, I just need to figure out the points.
Now if I can only get my rear to the gym.. I'm lacking major motivation in that department.
Friday Faves
5 years ago
Do you like ginger? I usually order steamed chic and broc cooked with ginger. It's very tasty!
ReplyDeletethe biggest loser challenge is on the WW fitness challenge boards, as well as there's a blog with the directions, etc (I don't remember it, sorry!!!).
ReplyDeleteThere's a blogging one that's going on too.. I'll locate it for you and post again in a minute!
http://biggestloser20sb.blogspot.com
ReplyDeletethank you so much Abbey!
ReplyDeleteand Angela, thank you for the tip on the ginger with chicken, why didn't I think of that?