Today is Day 8 because last week was a mess and I can't justify counting it. haha.
Breakfast was greek yogurt with bananas and strawberries. mmmmm.
Snack: tostitos with hummus. double yum.
Lunch: turkey (with 1 slice of fat free rubbery cheese. yuck) and some pickles
Snack: I was so busy at work that I forgot! *gasps*
30 minutes of running/jogging. I would have liked to do more but when you have to wait 20 minutes to park the car in a valet parking lot, my body is lucky I didn't turn the car around and go home and eat cheetos. haha.
Dinner: a Mexican fiesta! fajitas (with chicken, peppers, onions, low fat cheese, low fat sour cream) and mexican rice. *shakes maracas* I double heart mexican night. hehehe.
On the drive home from the gym I had a revelation. In order to truly commit to this, I am going to set some goals for myself. After our fiesta I am going to outline them and then, post them here! for accountability and support, of course! woohoooooo!
What are some of your goals for the month? come on girlies, give me some help!
Friday Faves
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment