I'm torn between whether or not I should continue with Weight Watchers (where I feel like I'm staving 90% of the time) or go back to South Beach (which helped me loose the wedding weight). What are your thoughts??
Figured I'd post some pics of the wedding for inspiration and for anyone who wants to see :-)
Aw. So pretty!
ReplyDeleteHow does the south beach diet work?
Maybe try eating things that are more filling but have very little calories, lots of veggies and lean protein? Good luck!
Thank you!
ReplyDeleteThat is pretty much how SB works-- lots of protein and veggies for meals and nuts/cheese for snacks. Surprisingly, I never really felt hungry, which is a good thing.. I just worry about what happens when I start incorporating other carbs back in because I am a carb wh*re. haha.
Oh Amber, I got the book "Eat Pray Love" and so far I am hooked! Thank you for the recommendation!
your wedding pics are gorgeous! And as far as which plan you just have to go with the one you will actually be able to stick with and that works for you. good luck in picking. Im sure you will do great either way you go.
ReplyDeleteluv ur wedding pics!
ReplyDeletedo what's best for you...if south beach works for ya...maybe go that route!
good luck!!
Just curious about the amount of points you're eating, and if you're eating your flex.
ReplyDeleteI just notice that if people make smarter food choices with their flex, they're hungry less... ESPECIALLY if you're eating the "filling foods".
What about activity? Do you count your points?
Etc etc.
You should never feel starving on WW, so I'm just curious as to how you use your points!
Your photos are absolutely phenomenal. :) beautiful bride!
I am allowed 21 points per day.. and I always wind up eating a few flex points a day because I'm hungry. *hangs head in shame*
ReplyDeleteAs for the filling foods and the activity.. I'm working on that.. although today I ate my activity points in a nibble of peanut butter because I needed some protein after the gym and it was either eat the PB or dive into something bad... so PB it was!