Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I'm Carb Free!!!!!!!!!!!!




Day 2 of no carbs and I feel SUPER. I will continue to do the no carb thing for the next 2 weeks, at which point I plan on heading over to Stage 2 of South Beach and graduate to more big girl foods. yay!

Luckily, I stumbled across a bunch of low-carb/south beach friendly recipes yesterday and it was a lifesaver! With the proper tools and food that isn't boring, I am on my way to eating right and getting rid of this weight!

Yesterday: Tuesday 2/24/09
Breakfast: greek yogurt with some granola
Lunch: Chopped salad with lots of veggies and some chicken
Snack: string cheese
Dinner: Mini Greek meatballs with a greek salad (all homemade!)

Today: Wednesday 2/25/09
Breakfast: eggs with cheese
Snack: SF hot chocolate
Lunch: leftover greek meatballs and greek salad
Snack: almonds
Dinner: Thai Chicken and some brussel sprouts. The recipe looks yummy.. I can only hope that it tastes as good as it sounds!

I'm happy to have found my motivation again! It feels wonderful to be back on track.

2 comments:

  1. glad to hear things are going good & you're tracking right along!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been a while since I've been over to check on you. Looks like you're making progress sweetie! YAAY!

    ReplyDelete